We are building and will continue to maintain guides that summarize accessibility best practices for various types of instructional materials. These guidelines will also provide links to specific text-based and video tutorials.
This template aligns with UPS. Feel free to download the template and populate it with your class content. It can be modified to reflect your expectations, as well as those of your department.
This site was created by the CSU to offer multiple tools and resources to make information technology resources and services accessible.
- The National Center on Disability and Access to Education (NCDAE) "cheatsheets" for accessibily.
- The ADOD Project
- University of Alcántara, Guide for Creating Accessible Content
- Creating Accessible Documents in MS Office 2010 (v3)
- CSU Guide for MS Word 2010
- Word 2011 (Mac) Cheat Sheet (NCDAE)
- Word 2007/2010 Cheat Sheet (NCDAE)
- Word 2013 Cheat Sheet (NCDAE)