OET Digitization Service
Digitization is the process of transcoding media from a variety of formats into a digital file. OET can digitize from almost any audio-visual format. This process may take up to two weeks.
To request this service please do the following
- Download the OET Digitizaton Request form and save it.
- Open the form using Adobe Acrobat.
- Fill in the needed info.
- Save the file with a new name (e.g., Wynants_CAS301_Piagetfilm)
Do this process for each DVD (one form per DVD).
- Email your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop off the original video, audio, or purchased DVDs at the 1st Floor Library South Circulation Desk, Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using a CSUF library-owned DVD, type the library's call number of the DVD on the form instead of providing the original DVD.
department of ONLINE EDUCATION AND TRAINING (OET)
Located at PLS-237